[both speaking Spanish]
- El Jefe will see you now. Come with me.
I got the money. You got the weapons?
- If you want to talk to him, you talk to me.
- Oh, you're the translator?
- No, you are the translator.
- Okay. I got the money.
<i> Ay, perdón.</i>
- I didn't hear you. You coughed.
- No, I didn't. I didn't cough, you coughed.
- Stop saying that I coughed.
- You coughed when you spoke to El Jefe.
- Ah, translator, what are you talking about?
- Can I, uh, try talking to him alone?
- Yes, I will go.
- What? No, no!
Hey, I meant us!
- Yes, come here.
<i> [tense music]</i>
<i> ♪ ♪</i>
- Wait, I thought you wanted to talk to me alone.
- Yeah, exactly.
- Then come here.
Look, um, do you have the...
How do you say, uh...
- The weapons?
Yes, weapons, but what is<i> las armas.</i>
- You are the worst [bleep] translator.
- No, [bleep] you. I'm not a translator!
- Not [bleep] him, [bleep] you!
- Whoa, whoa, wait. - No, no, I'm on your side.
Relax, okay? Jefe...
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you telling him to kill me?
- No,<i> mata al Americano</i> is a word--
It's a Guatemalan rice dish, okay?
- Okay, see, that does sound like
you're telling him to shoot me.
- No, no, that's how you cook it.
That's how--bam, bam, bam.
- Okay, he shoots me, I shoot you.
- Wait, do you mean you or him?
- You! - Ah.
<i> [intense music]</i>
<i> ♪ ♪</i>
- I'm sorry.
He's the worst [bleep] translator. 56 00:03:41,621 --> 00:00:00,000 - Oh.